Analysis on the requirements of the centralized gas supply system in the laboratory
2017, our market:
Requirements for the centralized gas supply system in the laboratory
1. The characteristics of the centralized gas supply system
1, characteristics: the laboratory requires constant gas carrying flow and high purity of gas, providing the quantity and pressure stable gas for the analysis equipment selected in the laboratory.
2, economy: building a centralized gas cylinder can save limited laboratory space, replacement of the cylinder does not need to cut off gas, ensure the continuous supply of gas. Users only need to manage fewer cylinders and pay less rental rents, because all the points of use of the same gas come from the same gas source. Such a supply will eventually reduce transport costs, reduce residual gas returned to gas companies, and good cylinder management.
3, usage rate: the centralized pipeline supply system can place the gas outlet at the point of use, so that the workplace can be more reasonably designed.
4, security: ensure the safety of its storage and use. The analysis and testing personnel are protected from toxic and harmful gases in the experiment.
Two. Demand for gas supply in the laboratory
At present, most of the analytical instruments in the laboratory, such as gas chromatograph, gas chromatography-mass spectrometer, liquid chromatography mass spectrometer, atomic absorption spectrophotometer, atomic fluorescence photometer, plasma emission spectrometer, inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer, and so on, need continuous use of high purity gas and gas. Full, continuous and stable operation requires us to consider how to supply these gases to analytical instruments placed in laboratories.
Three. Present situation of gas supply in the laboratory
At present, we can use high pressure steel cylinders, liquid Dewar bottles and centralized gas supply system to complete the above work. At the same time, the local fire code recommends that the main gas sources, such as steel bottles, Dewar bottles and liquid tanks, be placed outside the designated area of the work area, and then the gas is transported through the pipe system to the laboratory.
But considering safety and efficiency factors, without considering economic factors, centralized gas supply system is an excellent way. It has become a reliable and continuous supply source of high pure gas in laboratory equipment. The gas is transported through the pipe system to the laboratory, and the pressure and flow can be easily adjusted through the two stage pressure reducer installed on the worktable.
Most of the older laboratories in the country are using gas when most of them are placed next to the gas point, then a pressure reducer is installed at the outlet of the cylinder, and then directly connected to the instrument through a copper tube or a tetrafluoroethylene hose. If there are many use equipment in a laboratory, there will be a lot of cylinders and a lot of them. At the same time, these gases have many factors such as inflammable and explosive gas, poisonous gas, strong corrosive gas, and high pressure of the cylinder outlet, which make this way full of danger in the process of practical use.
Four. The risk of gas in the laboratory:
1. Some gases have inflammable, explosive, toxic and strong corrosion characteristics. Once they leak, they may cause damage to workers and equipment.
2. Many kinds of gas are used in the same environment. If two kinds of gas that can burn or explode are leaked at the same time, it may cause harm to the staff and equipment.
3, most of the cylinder outlet pressure up to 15MPa, that is, 150 kg /cm2, if the gas bottle mouth decompression device failure, it is possible to fire some components out, its energy to the human body or equipment have fatal injury.
Five. The advantages of the centralized gas supply system
In view of the problems existing in the past, the modern laboratory has carried out a reform of the environment for the use of gas carrying, that is, "centralized gas supply system", which is about to use gas (hereinafter referred to as the carrier gas) for centralized storage, and then through the principle of pressure difference, the gas is sent to the gas point through the metal or other material pipes. The main advantages are as follows:
1. First, solve the problem of the storage of the cylinder. If the location of the cylinder may be as independent as the laboratory, if the room is in the same building with the laboratory, the position between the cylinders should be located in a less crowded and independent room. This means that the cylinder can be completely isolated from the staff and the instrument, that is, the harmful gas is leaked, and it will not occur. Direct injury.
2. Secondly, the problem of gas mixing. All the gas cylinders are concentrated in a gas cylinder based on the properties of the gas (in fact, the most important is to separate flammable and explosive gases (such as H2, gas, acetylene) and combustion gas (such as oxygen and chlorine)).
3. Again, it is the problem to solve the pressure of the cylinder. Each gas can be connected in parallel with a plurality of bottles of gas, and then the gas is delivered to the service point after unified decompression through an outlet. Because the cylinder is relatively independent, the most pressure of the whole gas system is the outlet of the cylinder, so this method reduces the risk of the cylinder pressure to the cylinder, and can minimize the damage to the human body and the instrument.
Six. The main components of the centralized gas supply system
1, laboratory gas pipeline: the gas pipeline mainly uses stainless steel pipe, hose through the card sleeve connection automatic welding and other installation and special gas pipeline installation to complete the whole system connection.
2, gas pipeline commonly used components mainly include pressure reducer, ball valve, needle valve, straight through, three links, and so on.
1, scientific research institutes, scientific research lead the future.
2, integrated circuit is the core of information technology, and a strategic, basic and leading industry supporting economic and social development and safeguarding national security. Sustained growth in the whole industry and dual influence of national policies.